Need help with Commerce Tax?
For general questions about the Commerce Tax, please
Ask Commerce Tax Team
For a detailed ruling, please request an advisory opinion via
fax: (775) 684-2020
Per NAC 360.190:
- Your petition must be in writing
- Your petition must be addressed to the Director of the Nevada Department of Taxation
- Your petition must contain:
- A statement that an advisory opinion is requested;
- A succinct statement of all the facts and circumstances necessary to dispose of the petition;
- A clear, simple statement of the issue or question to be resolved;
- A statement of all statutes, rules, agency decisions or other authorities which the petitioner believes may be relevant in disposing of the petition; and
- A statement with supporting arguments and authorities of the petitioner’s opinion of a proper disposition of the petition.