Register Online with SilverFlume
Use Nevada Secretary of
State's SilverFlume as an invaluable tool to start and expand your businesses. It guides you through:
- Forming your entity
- State business licensing
- Workers' Compensation
- Registering with Taxation
- Sales and Use Tax permitting by Nevada location
- Nevada labor law requirements
- OSHA requirements
- Searching occupational and regulatory requirements
- creating and managing a Digital Operating Agreement
- Conducting local business licensing in some Nevada jurisdictions
- Other related governmental services
Since it launch in 2012, SilverFlume has processed more than 1.8 million online filings to support Nevada businesses. Both new and existing businesses are invited to use SilverFlume to simplify their operations.
The New Business Checklist can provide you a quick summary of which licenses you'll need, estimated cost, and time to obtain licensing.
Register, File and Pay Online with Nevada Tax
Registering to file and pay online is simple if you have your current 10 digit taxpayer’s identification number (TID), a recent payment amount and general knowledge of your business.
Validate Resale Certificate/Report Tax Evasion
You may conduct an internet search to ascertain if a vendor holds a valid permit. You may also submit a tax evasion tip for sellers that may not be reporting or remitting tax the the department.